Green-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucas's staff application.

3 posters

Go down

Player votes.

Lucas's staff application. I_vote_lcap60%Lucas's staff application. I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Lucas's staff application. I_vote_lcap40%Lucas's staff application. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Lucas's staff application. Empty Lucas's staff application.

Post by Lucassenpai Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm

2015-06-01
Lucas's moderator application.

My name is Lucas, Im soon 17 an I live in Sweden so i'm on CEST timezone.

Ive played 40-50 hours in game, and ive been around for 3-4 days.

Im applying for moderator because I already help people in game when ever I can. And there seems to be new people on when theres no staff around an im on 8 plus hours a day usually unless i have plans then i at least do the 4 hours.

I always try to be helpful in game and ive been a moderator/admin/head admin on another rsps, ive also been a coder and owner of another type of game thats online. Another reason id be great for this is because I have 2 years experience in working in customer service so I know how to treat people an engage them to wanna stay
I think i'm unique just cause my attitude with everyone alot of people seem to like me. Another unique thing is when I get into a online game I get strangely dedicated to it I tell friends try to convince friends who dont like runescape to try to play cause its diffrent, as well as i love to support the game.

We had a hacker on my previous server that was not able to be banned by me so i keep the person in conversation an engaged to make sure they were not messing the game up and was waiting for a owner to come to take care of the situation. The person actually ended up liking me and just left on the on occurred saying there dont wanna mess up the server I was on anymore.

Biggest past experience ; I've been moderator on a rsps with over 20k unique ip's registered. But I fell ill for a long time and had to resign from my position.

My main goals right now are to have Fun an try to make the game grow and for people to have a good time.

Best regards from your lad, Lucas.
Lucassenpai
Lucassenpai

Back to top Go down

Lucas's staff application. Empty Re: Lucas's staff application.

Post by Matthis Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Make him mod!

He will be the best one you will ever have!
Matthis
Matthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucassenpai Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Matthis wrote:Make him mod!

He will be the best one you will ever have!

Thank you so much!
Lucassenpai
Lucassenpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibou Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:08 pm

+Support
even though its only been a week..
only cause your the first one to welcome me, and this is the best app so far. Goodluck on the position
Kibou
Kibou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum